Need more room? House hunting?
Or, did you see a cool idea on HGTV to refresh your home?
Now is the time to buy that new home or update an existing one, and BankTennessee can guide you to the right loan at the right rate. Don't wait. With rates so low, BankTennessee is the way to go!
- CONVENTIONAL - Mortgages ultimately purchased by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac with various options for terms and down payment.
- CONVENTIONAL JUMBO - Home loans up to $2,000,000 or more at competitive fixed rates.
- FHA - Insured and guaranteed by the Federal Housing Agency (FHA) with the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), FHA mortgage loans offer lower down payments and easier qualifying than many other programs.
- VA - These are long term, low down payment loans for eligible veterans that are partially guaranteed by the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) against loss upon foreclosure.
- RURAL HOUSING - Offering up to 100% financing on long term fixed rates, these are specifically for homeowners in designated rural areas.
- HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT (HELOC) - This is a great way to finance that update you want to do on your home. Based on the equity in your home, HELOCS have a revolving line of credit. Similar to a credit card account, each principal payment restores the line balance allowing you the option of borrowing more money. The property is the security for the loan that is usable for any purpose.
- CUSTOM CONSTRUCTION - Build your own home! We make it easy to custom-build your dream home. Let our custom construction team specialist tell you how to get started and help you with financing.
So many options. Let us help you! At BankTennessee, you can talk to a live person as well as use any of the reference tools on our website. Call today.
Get a FREE Rate Quote!
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System registration identification information As part of the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (S.A.F.E. Act) of 2008, our mortgage loan officers have been registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Registry (NMLS), and a unique identifier number has been assigned to them. Click here to view a list of BankTennessee loan officers with their NMLS identification number.
*All loans are subject to credit and other restrictions.