It's A Better Way to Pay Bills
Look for a new, improved online bill pay site beginning Tuesday, October 13, 2020. The new site will make your life easier with:
- Payment reminders to prevent missed payments
- A balance worksheet to eliminate account overdrafts
- All your bill payment tasks on a single page
- Payments processed since last login
- How bills impact your account balance
Don't worry! Your existing bill and payment information will be there when you log in for the first time, and pending payments will be completed as scheduled and on time.
For existing bill pay users, here are a few things to note:
- The "Pay" confirmation button beside each payee will be replaced by "Confirm All Payments" button at the bottom of the site.
- To update payee information, there is a drop down beside the payee name.
- Other links for reports and funding account maintenance will be under a "Resources" link.
- You will no longer have to scroll through a long list of payees. Instead they will be in a smaller frame with 5 payees per scroll. You can also use the "Find A Payee" search tool at the top of the page or use a custom payee view.
- If you make a payee as "Inactive," that payee will be changed to a "Hidden" status in the new site. This allows the payee to remain hidden, but it can still be used to pay without changing the status of the payee again.
To learn more about bill pay including how to enroll, click here